Monday, August 16, 2010

Tanabata: do not say love, but rather that rational youth

 
WarmTanabata: I do not say love, but that reason the youth! Warm Tanabata: I remember my past, but I hate it so important to the past! Cinderella's pumpkin cars that existed in the days! That cute little bit crazy time!I believe in love, but do not want, because It has been said, I believe it would be more then happy. Sometimesmemories come overwhelming! As is to pull the past, sometimes I want to amnesia. Forget all start all over again!I have been very rational to me youth, so Tanabata never belong to me .                     

                        Sorry, we are too childish

I just think I should say sorry to you! Pumpkin car that had been me who I went to pieces! I know someone with you over Tanabata, so I just to say sorry to you before it! I really do not know why then did the stubbornness, refused to taken the limit of my step, it will face in front of so many people you gave me the first letter into the trash. So he has been the play the fool. Until I now know, we all have self-esteem. So I say I'm sorry, I know what it is nothing, then I hope you live it well, then I hope you will not tangle. I am simply the face of past mistakes, I hope you too!

                          My dear fool, I hope you really happy

My dear young age to play to large Inner honey, do not know if you are still a name to disappear after several years of re-emergence of panic, do not know your side to comfort you who do not know your family situation well not better, do not know what your getting on good summer, I only know that we did not meet for two months more to get in touch before. But my heart is thinking of you, you are my first friend, you are my sunshine accompanied the growth of a grass. You know I so much mind the fool! But who can certainly they did not fool it? I am a witness to your feelings of spirits, I know you finally forget the day I know you hear his name when the new panic, I know you quietly keep the secret quiet love for yourself! I know you do not speak the surface, sad heart, I know you still remember. My dear fool, even though I hate people like puppy love, but I always favors you, accompany you through the ten years, do not hide in front of me right? As we grow with the same context. I know that obsessed with your Heart! In any case, continue to wait or move, you can happiness just good!

Tanabata, I never saw that as a holiday if the air! Tanabata, I can not let go of my written down, only to move on. Your adult children do not understand our mind. Our children emotional and rational world, the big people do not understand, please leave quietly. I am 15 years old before the rational youth, still continues. I also only child, so I do not say love, but rather that my youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment