Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cherish "peacock"

Note: the peacock male, I see "China is da show, the best men. Exaggeration is not very talkative, mechanical action of constraint, standing in China: beautiful women hae emerge in endlessly stage. Some additional funny. Ask: you until zhou libo from what do these. Without a shock: in order to make my bed in the three years paralysed wife happy. All of those who despise all sneer at. Suddenly, How will the yi nengjing stay live there.

No matter how much he nothing, no matter how much he was poor, no matter how much he few words, as long as he doesn't love you the buchibuqi.

This is the feeling of the wife recently office li gave birth to the child. Xiao li showed me his arms, he is love when because cannot afford pain in his left arm of the choke. Xiao li is not only a feeling, a woman really not easy, saw his wife that appearance is very distressed.

Back home, the old in the kitchen, give me a buzz stew, he and I fish soup, about my heart of these fears. Then I said, old finish the arm you bite bite off a piece of meat, not that painful. As long as you strong enough!

After getting pregnant, mother and baby "of the pregnant mother" has been the focus in my journal, has said that the benefits of natural labor, expectant mother should have enough confidence and determination to insist on natural labor. I have been to the firm faith, old natural labor tomorrow, I will be with strong enough.

So every man and woman production experience in great pain for them to breed and all the good hurts his wife.

Fortunately my husband is a good man, and I go to cherish "peacock".

No comments:

Post a Comment