Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sorry, I will tear your own happiness!


Ok, now I really haven't the strength to about yourself! A day without eating, wrist has won't unscrew the lid of the drinks. Sleep till now, open your eyes suddenly without direction, I think if I can sleep never wake up! At night, I lost in the morning without a man found a little house, nobody asked!

The families of the expected yesterday dad brought home, say, only the children looked saw the dawn! The stomach go toilet accidentally at what I heard the voice couldn't change clothes secretly run out! I feel sad would want to go outside, but because mother home's sake I just think about it. Call her friends to come and meet me and said, if I steal ran out after midnight to her, if a girl not safe! At that moment I suddenly feeling oneself will be so often, because I can't stand them dwell in my mom's room, even out in the outside, my sight! Suddenly it seems to be good, I was not necessary to poor self-control, mother said dad is AiMianZi, so I will be very good, but I feel that he is not face I still tube what he does! The invisible restrictions have been in an instant bursts, exist anymore! The teacher once said, my life will be a turning point, if I do good, if my reputation will deal with exhausted! I see my temper to do!

Every time he so I have to sleep in the heart, depressed gas call I how sleep? I was at a loss and don't know how to dispose of these rejection heart! Don't ever happens as! I very personal space, the father said to take a little sister, I and my sister's room, four children, also is the very small children! I think if I can predict before happened today so ridiculous thing, I must think himself mad! Open my eyes suddenly feel like yourself, dream to dream oneself die, the soul and body, I hold a separate form of similar mother cry, but when I look at the time without fear, I have no head, only love!!! I say, do not give oneself too regret chance to regret! Friends are eight dead father, mother and her two children remarried, here I go to ask, but many times how enlightened me whatever they are not exceed this past snag! The only way is to escape, otherwise I will again want to put his heart out, then like stone crush it! So it will not feel!

When I said I only give their retreat is fled, because I can't stop, dad said to my advice? How funny, because I don't stop? How can I say to yourself? The mother said other friends of the girl is took her hand and aunt long aunt short, this is the smartest way! She said that I cannot escape, face, but I really can't make promises you no longer do anything ridiculous, if I want to hold such escape? I think now I really do it! It seems to be an unpredictable, much stamina to deep inside? Now I don't want to go home, I have started a tired, this is not the place to belong to me! But things get really happened on me, I won't escape! Friends of the family to your mother say, and sure if you hurry, then married immediately send you away! To enter, then go to face the somebody else give you to jilt you can't! Family is the householder, married the daughter of the water splashed out! I think if your mother must be very useful to himself, which after the exam before thinking intrigue carefully? Unfortunately not...

I will want to ignore everything, everything, but there's so much younger, and there are so many said last reason! I couldn't do it, I cross over, I still what if? I've been overestimated his endurance, if I were really so collapses, I am selfish? I am easily to crazy, be in early actually in the years before the accident has indicated that all of my own constraint is that is beyond outrageous! Now start endure, until can stand for... Life is to deprive you so much, I laugh to look at him! I am no heart? I am what I want, willful himself apart? So happy and how!

No comments:

Post a Comment