Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Habits can be changed , but not forced to ruin

Computer mouse out of trouble . Point to one , it always hop hop to , I want to east , it insistently around to other places , like a disobedient child , as a test of my patience . So he pulled to the mouse . Manually . While also working hard to adapt , to the right hand always unconsciously looking for . Like any habit forming .

Such as writing . Some things simmer in silence sad , there must be a way to vent . The word can usually can not talk , then all poured out , then , is not Bie , not panic , and smoother , not sick , this is the writing good. So I used to use some words to express their feelings , may sometimes be too pale . But still love . Thank Baidu , so that I can write the state has maintained . Regardless of what written , or sadness , or loneliness , or sober , or confused, this is a state of mind of the true state .

Can be a lot of the time , always feel powerless . This should and character differences, including the experience . Childhood has been inferior . Man talking up his head . Students who bully . Playmates ridicule . So, deep down , I am a sentimental love for children . Always insecure. Too often lost their own . But stubborn by nature . Admit defeat .

Impression from inclusion of that Church language lessons should be a turning point in my life . Schools to select students to participate in the city of several speech contests, language teacher for every class the students recite them to elect their representatives participating . My turn , the tension Yiziyizi to jump out , sentence not a sentence . Teacher gesturing impatiently motioned me to sit down quickly , the classroom is a boo .

At that moment , the heart has been brutally stabbed . So secretly vowed : I have to prove that I will!

High school and junior high school together . High and one of that year , just in time for the return of Macao , the school's speech contest I participated . Audience drilling, and finally winning . After each event , I have participated . My name appeared in the school 's publicity column many times , has become a model class .

People are like this may be the extremes meet . Some of the status quo is not no way to change, it is not treed . As I am now accustomed to a person with the blossoms of life. As long as there is way to go , I do not want to change . Even if the front is a dead end , I still have to come to the end .

Want to hold on to it . A person's life .

Only , one person , how far can it go ? I , while adhering to for how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment