Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love -- rational PK, or brain perceptual?


Travel to xi 'an, conveniently see, here's a high school friend of orange. Orange is with her boyfriend to xian, two people are just work soon. Orange hometown of parents are government leadership, family is superior to calculate conditions. I think if orange to arrange, not at home, it will work, should remain province easily to a good job.

See, I admit that orange with a curious psychology. What a curious boy can let the orange, the decisive phase with. After met some disappointed look so ordinary, a boy, why would this endearment oranges? Oranges are always impressed.

I politely and slightly aloof attitude of mind is still, all of the oranges and detect the. After dinner, orange offered to let her boyfriend to go, say I must accompany me to come around.

Was not like shopping, then to make a covenant with orange SPA. SPA, I think the atmosphere is very suitable for two girls to talk.

Orange first jokingly said: "you don't seen earlier, you will disappoint, now?" said orange still plankton smiled. Want to say, yes, I feel super not worth for your. Can speak or swallow it down. No answer orange, orange and then say: "in fact you just don't know him, for I was good, and he together, I am very happy." I have been completely, since the oranges in her little precipitation of happiness, I how good to bother? She smiled, still have many oranges. Then I said the orange and said they met and fell in love. In the process, I feel it is too insipid. Orange can see a matchless is always sweet.

Finished his love story, complain their work, orange suddenly exclamation of say: "before we play a few good friends, most likely to determine first love is you, did not think of, now but haven't heard the good news." you "Yes, that was the most active, now became the most lovely." I too embarrassed to squeeze a smile. "Too many suitors, sale the eye. Listen to my word, follow feeling, other!" Orange, I have LaYin words just laugh spray. For several years, not like today's get together, no thought of orange or had FengFengHuoHuo oranges. May I smile too exaggeration, orange is very confused said: "originally is laughing? Well, you love, and not to talk about business, not heel who get more benefit, choose who. You should follow your heart, brain, rather than to love!" Trying to say: "purposefully orange you fall in love time don't mind?" Listen to me, so ask orange may be aware of these words, some contradictions, and a bit shy, but also has some defy spirit of say: "you have heard, women in love is emotional not fool? If you consider the business, too, there is the last loss of your own." Don't know how to explain the and oranges. For emotional things, actually I have been considering much more time, I was never consider.

Don't consider the feelings of things, the main reason is the feeling is still very young, there really is no need of energy and time to waste in feeling. Secondly, nearly a year, the company has been busy, think now is to learn how to manage and inheriting the optimal period, pay attention to the group of the long-term development of the company, is my most should do. Of course, the most important is, I have many worthy of consideration, you also have been ideal all get along well, I don't officially choose love, but that does not mean that I love, love has rejected lack of capital.

How can I explain to nearby of friend? Even though I explained, and how to ensure nearby of friend can understand my idea?

Love is not about, but I still don't want. Now I want to hold more worthy of things to do. Perhaps some years, such as yourself, not some older, more attention in the family business, I think I would feel accordingly. Just now, I don't want to force yourself to do what he does not want to do. I prefer others feel my aloof, vision, I also don't want to choose a match to talk about a love, then let others look beautiful. I love to do, is my affair, I want to do something and I can decide. Why stubbornly force yourself to others, obey?

Above, and not with orange bright, but in the heart. Still awkward to orange said: "thank you for your advice, I'll think about it. Time is not late, I send you back to rest." Orange incredibly don't see me off at the true, she said to me, the strength of the good news. A happy face looked oranges, also don't sweep her interest.

After sending orange on the way to the hotel, JZY received the telephone, aimless chatted, joking and JZY said: "don't just one afternoon, plus a night, you haven't seen it to me?" On the other side of the phone JZY, very earnest of say: "yes. I miss you."

For JZY is not just a little of each other is very young, are not willing to be tied down. Working at the same time also really busy. Until one day we all feel, have each other's company is the happiest time, I think I will follow feeling of time. Finally, we found that not even the imagination of so as appropriate, but we also have a little more than friends, less than lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment