Monday, August 23, 2010

red Hier

 Google is in the last year met the summer . Therefore, I have fallen in this whirlpool of Baidu Space . Every time you open the computer , the first thing is to open Baidu Space . Day after day, is how I ran to my room . Year, I slowly started decreasing Google 's enthusiasm , I believe this is a normal phenomenon . Everyone focused on the same thing will have a limit, not every day enthusiastic , warm forever . Now I see a lot of Baidu Hier left , moving all but the norm . I said of their dislike HOHO network , and yet , in the end , I was lying on the line every day , is like a spider . Understanding of Baidu , Alienation . The reason why Baidu is blue because Google space just a body, not flesh and blood not feeling so blue , such as bone-chilling cold and lonely . However, my enthusiasm for decreasing the time Baidu , Baidu also found that many people feelings of sadness . I do not know when it went to a Baidu Hier space , he said he had five years in Google . This time, I am a bit shocked , five years persist , rare . In Baidu , the heart and write, many women's intentions business man , is , therefore,Blue shell so that they warm the soul entered the red. Whether text is beautiful, regardless of whether the poignant story , regardless of whether the photos perfectly , as long as the intention is a good article . In my opinion, writing very sensitive to fake it. Already in the virtual network, no amount of hypocrisy is , why bother? Real is the best . Some Hier not just in the heart to write , there are many warm friendships whom is remarkable . Now closer to life , more love of life, is becoming increasingly persistent pursuit of truth . For networks, the blog is the meaning of fatigue appeared .

However , those red Hier still makes me have feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment