Monday, August 23, 2010

New beginning

For the template , the last that was because I felt very cute , I began to feel the point card , but every time I still have the patience to wait , did not expect when you open the template will be waiting for Kaka , embarrassed. Later, the bag said , there are points card template , I decided to replace only today that I have time to choose the template , this is directly before the collection inside , come, let us begin again .

Mom and Dad have his brother back home , and put them away this morning , I began a life alone , though, that there are quarters in my unit , there are colleagues, I estimate that 10 days is not tough , Mom said you were Adults , and usually good things to think about before , do not do , they have to weigh Well, I said: Well, I see.

Mom said to call me every night , Oh, do not trust me , ah, parents are about this, mom told me last night , with child riding with his brother , younger brother to ride too fast , do not look good Road , said he does not listen , then almost hit , alas , do children , never understand parents do not understand the good intention , always feel hesitant , had also heard an uncle said a word , he said that more women than men Great where it is because women do after her mother , the child 's growth from small to large process, told there is a lot of it is indeed haunted ears are daily told mom , mom , or someone told someone else's voice .

I would like to know how to appreciate their parents understand the hard work , it is the mature , it is not the child instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment