Monday, August 30, 2010

I have missed so proud of my love


I am a proud person , I admit , but who deep down the pride of his face did not it ?
                                                                                                               
Beautiful night view of downtown Portland , the United States to make people forget the soul , Wang Shen . Calm Weilaimite River to beautiful Portland, divided into two,It is like my pride and my love , my pride is the river , my love is divided by that city .

That was how long ago it?That smile, boys like to buy me my favorite Sprite , and then on my chair below and sometimes above will be close to a note , the handwriting was not very nice , but I clearly knew it was him.

When it is a few had?I think he liked me was his thing , and I have nothing to do , I shot rob crude saltpeter unfamiliar understanding delicacies vortex Φ barium distal Steven N B Cang Sheng Yuan Lai Na title of a rose which go deep reef diarrhea ⅰ? / font>

He would patiently coaxed me happy ; he would Chongni of me " stupid "; although he always liked to point out my shortcomings , but he was always on my side , tolerant with my willfulness and here I Those who do not care about your shortcomings .

And me? He gradually got used to being inclusive of the day , and gradually get used to was that he " pestered "days , and gradually accustomed to the Internet as long as he would one day speak to me .

At that time , I ,Never knowThis is the so-called ,Like。

No comments:

Post a Comment