Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can Felice Herrig top sexy school girl costume for Bellator 94 weigh-ins?

According to a Feb. 27 report from MMA Rising, top-ranked strawweight Jessica Aguilar will face off against veteran contender “Little” Patricia Vidonic in a rematch from last year, on the Bellator 94 card that also features a key bout between Felice Herrig and Heather Clark. Bellator 94 is set for March 28th in Tampa, Florida. “I train to fight every day, my weight is always perfect, cardio is great, and both my stand up and ground games have improved over the past year,” Aguilar told MMARising.com. “I have used this time to do all I can to take my game up to a higher level. My real challenge is that Bellator has made fight offers for me to many of the top-10 ranked fighters over the past year, and they keep hearing from the fighters’ managers that they are not ready to challenge me and pass on these fight offers. It just amazes me that with such an open invitation that Bellator has put out there, and with the audience size and probable TV coverage, why so many other fighters would pass up such a great opportunity? “My only goal is to maintain my #1 world ranking and to take on the best fighters in the world that want to challenge me for my top ranking,” Aguilar adds. “I have to believe that 2013 will be the year that many of the top-10 ranked fighters will ask for the opportunity to fight me, and my response will be a resounding ‘yes’ to any fighter who wants that opportunity. I am feeling great, love that I am in such a key position to help women’s MMA gain traction and momentum, and hope that all of the other female fighters out there jump on this special opportunity to help grow fan support and make our sport as popular as it can be.” While the female fights on the Bellator 94 card will undoubtedly feature incredible talent inside the cage, all eyes will be on the lovely Felice Herrig on the night before the fights. Herrig pledged to get even more ridiculous than the sexy school girl costume that she wore for the Bellator MMA weigh-ins in the lead-up to her fight against Patricia Vidonic. "I do design all my outfits," Herrig told Pro MMA Now. "My next one is so awesome, but I can't tell [what it is]. I keep having to try to reinvent myself, try to top my last fight outfit. My last fight outfit was a schoolgirl. I know that's like every boy's fantasy. It's not like I'm trying to do this because it's hot. I have these ideas in my head. I'm creative and I have a marketing side to me." Herrig wouldn't reveal exactly what she will be wearing for the Bellator 94 weigh-ins, but she's positive it will leave MMA fans happy. "I design it, I come up with it and it is what it is," Herrig added.

No comments:

Post a Comment