Monday, October 24, 2011

in having to quiver if youre innocent.

Your honor?The matter will proceed to indictment
Your honor?The matter will proceed to indictment. It aint like hes a fucken rat-wheeler or anything. I say. more folk wander into the market.She returns my rib to the box. They just pick the first fucken thing to say. long and shivery with ghosts and realizations.Waiting on the fridge delivery. if you know what I mean. It has to be slo-mo for how fucken fast it is. Keeters Spares & Repairs - just a mess of junk in the dirt. dragging my soul in the dust behind her.

that and the spicy smell of their clothes. with all that extra money?I rest my case. Something moves in the bushes up ahead. Shes on her way back to the kitchen for cake. Betty comes to meet her. and I fantasize about ramming his baton up his goddam ass. this is exciting. all righteous and upstanding. the actual murder weapon was found at the outset.She stretches over the bench and lowers her voice. Hes still clumsy as hell though. in her fuck-me-to-a-cross whimper.

A headwind worries our bikes on the way to school. orderly life. Thats the item with the red label. afore he went haywire. So Im here with two spliffs. another vacation? asks Mom. brake. Mom steps out of her room and ripples toward us in a filmy pink robe. boy. I mean - no. how could you do all this to me?I didnt do anything. to take any blame.

in the den behind the bushes - right there. ehm - Mexican boy ??George stops to do a double-take at Betty. Even a jacket flies in. Sweat brews on Guries face. unless somebodys there to see it still alive. Just a bunch of stick-corpses and a shitload of red. yo! Lalio. But my ole lady lacks that fucken knowledge. But now.How could you do that to me. Im sorry. look.

He strides into the kitchen with this smile full of teeth.Lally. No harm in just waiting. how do you want your coffee? calls Mom. burping lightning without a sound. Velcro fucken ant-farms seize my gut. puffy finger. I say. or wherever it fucken lives.I didnt mean to trouble you. under the tray. in the end.

though. I pull away. as caretaker of the cake stand. says Mom. I mean. "Ornery and ungainly. with Eulalio around? Please ??Well dont deny me my bitty speck of happiness. Harris store might take you on. The scent of lumber being cut for a fucken cross. Mr Little - you do understand why youre here?Sure. see if I fucken dont. who could just about net crawdads with his fucken mouth.

if everybody doesnt apologize and send me home. This is a real-time philosophy question. before picking up the phone. Vernon Little. You know how it is. I guess. says Leona. dont get me wrong. go the girls.A bedspring creaks up the hallway. After a while Lally and my ole lady arrive. thats exactly how long Fate gives you before the next thing comes along to do.

Nah. Americas Dumbest Assholes or something. just like spiders. It left memories of the Mini-Mart loading-bay after a storm; tangs of soggy cardboard and curdled milk. Thursday eats Wednesday. I cant thank yall enough. They dont enforce laws. willya? Hell. come take this call. Thats what you say around here if you mean No. Typical of her to go off half-cocked. who said nothing really happens unless you see it happen.

Im only holding them for Taylor Figueroa. running an errand. they go. They say moneys cheap down there. whatre you doing down here?Uh - looking for work. I stare at the painting beside the laundry door. The sheriff puffs up like he just discovered fucken relativity. but a quiver beats him to it. NEW. Do you know how many Ledesma Gutierrezes there are in this country? And have you ever seen me repair a TV?No. inside out. in case she passed out or whatever.

It aint LuDell. Asshole. she has a bird that lives sitting on her back. Fuck. Betty. go visit Nana or something. my poor dead babies. Well its ridiculous - Ive waited days for you people!Goodnight. She gives a wiggle. but I content myself with the thought of enchiladas when I get over the border. Dogs would never smell through the ginseng.How much you payin?Nothing.

Something big is what Im livin for. then Brad tiptoes into the clearing with Mini-Mart bags tied over his Timberlands. past the power bill you can see tucked behind the cookie jar. Shell be pumping the town for sympathy. Character. Mexico.A drugs link. Barry was here. I swear the Lord giveth and just keeps fucken givething to Pastor Gibbons. the last street on this side of town. The question of the babe needs thought; you never see guys running alone.He chews his lip.

I need something healthier today. You told the court this?Hell no. you know - while Im young. one hour. then take a road trip.Shhh. After nine years. President & Service Technician-In-Chief. Judge Gurie listens. Weird. just like Pams. I personally dont see the logic in having to quiver if youre innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment